Skip to main content

Vain the Sword: Salt and Stars Edition

VAIN THE SWORD
Salt and Stars Edition
The sword may be in vain, but we’ll take our chances.

By Renefor, adapted with permission from Phlox’s original edition

Art by Thorø Larsen

Pirates. 

Robbery on the high seas, merchants of favour and fortune, people without borders or a king or oathkeeper to tell them what to do. 

Democracy at its finest, and gold to be had. Or gems. Or really big barrels of rum.

Each year is not like the last on the high seas, Hell, each week isn’t like the last.

But if one thing stays the same, it’s that we get to decide our own laws and our own fates. 

The sword may be in vain, but we’ll take our chances.


 Click on the image below to view Salt and Stars! Or don’t, a pirate is free.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GLoGtober: Oct. 2nd 2021: DRAGON

 I have a migraine, I can barely see my screen to type, so in honour of GLoGtober, please have a dragon drawn in 5 minutes while I can barely see and can’t, apparently, process visual information with my brain. I didn’t say it was good. His name is Franklin

Sometimes I Make Art for People and It Is Good

Well, this is exciting!  Cover art for MARROW , a GLoG hack produced by the magnificent SunderedWorldDM , also known as B I G J E F F or a few other things depending on his mood, apparently. This piece inspired a tutorial on how to draw chains, as well as my need to put black feathers on every item of clothing I possess.  Interested in a commission? Hit me up, I’m pretty open right now.  Alternate Version: