Skip to main content

Potions!!!


 

POTIONS:

Potion of All Seeing Eye - drink this (please swallow and don’t chew the eye, we need it for the next potion) to bend light into your eyes, allowing you to see around corners or over hills 

Potion of the Frog Prince(ess) - open potion and drink the contents to become rich beyond your wildest dreams. Careful though, if the frog escapes before you can eat it, it will turn into a prince or princess and those are much harder to consume than a miniature frog.

Lucky Potion - drink this to have good luck. Minty aftertaste. Please call us if you have side effects.

Potion of Many Fruits - you’re gay.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GLoGtober: Oct. 2nd 2021: DRAGON

 I have a migraine, I can barely see my screen to type, so in honour of GLoGtober, please have a dragon drawn in 5 minutes while I can barely see and can’t, apparently, process visual information with my brain. I didn’t say it was good. His name is Franklin

Legamon: Mystery Dungeon - Problem Solving in a Modern World

      (see bottom of post for Legamon: Mystery Dungeon Character Creation)      It occurred to me during the height of the Legamon hype on Phlox’s GLoG server that it would (could, should ) be fun to play a Legamon variety of the Mystery Dungeon series.     It then occurred to me that I would probably have to create it (alas, I could not find it in myself to try to press-gang Phlox into doing so, especially since he’s never played a Mystery Dungeon game, I believe), if I ever wanted to play it.      And so here we are, about a week and a half into my process of building out this game, which has me experiencing the usual swings between a manic state of “I can create whatever I want, however I want, and do it exactly how I PREFER” productivity and the more depressing “I bit off more than I could chew in a confusing way, hm?” side. But that is process! It’s the same process I use for all my creative endeavors, I just feel like I should complain about it this time.      So far, I have most